Regarding Reading 9.
- If a database is in First Normal Form (1NF), what does that mean?
- Which is the most widely used Normal Form?
- Translate the following SQL statement into English:
SELECT enemies.name AS name, cars.color AS car_color FROM enemies, cars WHERE enemies.car_id = cars.id;
"Computer, show me a list of my enemies' __________ and their car ___________."
- What's wrong with this statement:
SELECT * FROM muppets WHERE age = NULL;
- Say you execute a SQL statement and you receive an error like
SQL error: muppets.name may not be NULL what kind of constraint do you think is on the
- What about if you receive the error
SQL error: columns first_name, last_name are not unique?